Skip to content
January 10, 2012 / Terrill Welch

Galiano Island looks to the Strait of Georgia

Today we have sun. It is a day very much like this one in February 2008 when I first got my Canon EOS 40D. The rain and heavy clouds and fog had us visually grounded for days and then here was the sun. Just like today.

So you won’t see much of me over the next few hours. I have plans for a long walk, traveling light and enjoying the crisp coolness of a “cold sea destination” as a consultant recently describe our location.

May your day unfold as you wish!

© 2012 Terrill Welch, All rights reserved.

Liberal usage granted with written permission. See “About” for details.

Purchase photography at http://www.redbubble.com/people/terrillwelch

Creative Potager – where imagination rules. Be inspired.

From Mayne Island, British Columbia, Canada

Terrill Welch online Gallery at http://terrillwelchartist.com

About these ads

6 Comments

1. Alison Elliot / Jan 10 2012 7:06 pm

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy Terrill. . . and please send the balm of sun down this way when you’re done with it, I need a good walk in nature.

• creativepotager / Jan 11 2012 12:39 am

I shall do that Alison. I am tired but exhilarated from sun, wind, waves of the sea and the mountains in the distance. A most wonderful day after such dreariness of the past couple of weeks.

2. winsomebella / Jan 11 2012 2:49 am

Lovely shot and I know you’ll have more to share…..enjoy!

• creativepotager / Jan 12 2012 7:10 pm

Yes, the first in a few new posts is up today winsomebella. Cold and beautiful with sunshine again here today. I am smiling.

3. Laurie Buchanan / Jan 11 2012 11:33 pm

I’m a day late, but the scenery is still breathtakingly lovely! I hope you enjoyed your walkabout, and I sure hope we’ll see some photos from it in the near future.

• creativepotager / Jan 12 2012 7:12 pm

I have some coastal mountains up for you today Laurie and more to follow over the next few posts. It is such beautiful cool sunshine with ice on the pond this morning. And you are never late to Creative Potager Laurie. Anytime is perfect :)