When the evening light gets low it is as if the earth is reminding us to go to sleep. But Earth Day is a time I like to be wide awake. Earth Day is celebrated this Sunday April 22.
As I looked at this image this morning, I am pondering and thinking about what it is I can contribute this year to this very important day. My conclusion is that I shall make accessible 12 high-resolution images for personal use that celebrate my relationship to our glorious earth. I chose the number 12 as it would be one photograph for each month of the year.
What do you think? Does this sound like a good idea? Would you like this?
All the best of the weekend to you!
© 2012 Terrill Welch, All rights reserved.
Liberal usage granted with written permission. See “About” for details.
Purchase photography at http://www.redbubble.com/people/terrillwelch
Creative Potager – where imagination rules. Be inspired.
From Mayne Island, British Columbia, Canada
Terrill Welch online Gallery at http://terrillwelchartist.com
- Waving at you from Mayne Island with Monet (creativepotager.wordpress.com)
- Earth Day: What color are you? (urbannugget.com)
- 8 Gorgeous Nature Blogs for Earth Day (tangentsky.wordpress.com)
- Green Things for Earth Day! (pocampo.com)
- Every Day is Earth Day (ecology.com)